Geovonic™ Connect is an easy-to-use extension for users of ArcGIS web mapping applications, allowing your users to surface information and interact with your business systems via a map-driven interface.
In Geovonic Connect, each third-party business system is referred to as a Data Source. We are regularly releasing new data sources to support a growing range of applications. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact our support team.
The current list of supported data sources is: –
- SQL Databases
- Civica Authority Altitude – Property and Assets
- Civica Authority Reflect
- SharePoint using ODATA interface
- Dynamics using ODATA interface
- Micro Focus Content Manager (CM9) – formerly known as HP TRIM
- Open-Meteo weather services
- Google Maps and Street View
- AWS S3 File Store
- FTP File Reader
- SmarterWX Sentinel (Before You Dig Australia)
- TechnologyOne CI Anywhere (under development)
Click on any of the above links to learn more about the capabilities of each data source.
Custom Data Sources
If you have a business system that you would like to integrate with from your ArcGIS web mapping applications and we don’t currently have a data source available, please contact our support team as we might be able to develop one specifically to meet your needs. Custom data sources built just for you can be deployed to your private Geovonic Connect subscription.